Customer Sales Manager - Jacksonville, FL
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Customer Manager to be responsible for being the sales expert for a designated Customer, providing strategic customer insights. The Customer Manager works to ensure joint business plans are executed by the customer. This role works closely with Client Brand Managers within that assigned department, as well as order entry, claims, schematics, and retail sales associates to ensure all Client and Customer standards are met.
This position is based in Jacksonville, FL. Candidates must reside in the greater Jacksonville area or be open to relocation there. This is not a remote or WFH position.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assist the Brand Manager in achieving the Company’s income and expense budgets by ensuring all marketing strategies are implemented.
- Meet or exceed clients’ goals for sales, distribution, pricing, shelving, and promotional volume by working with all related departments for assigned Customer.
- Secure Client approved schematics for all clients’ brands by providing communication to the schematic, reset, and retail departments.
- Ensure incremental sales through the distribution of new products and maintenance of existing SKU’s.
- Sell business-building ideas to Customers through the use of syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen, IRI data, Spectra, and forms of demographic data).
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned Customer account.
- Local to the greater Jacksonville area - candidates open to relocation to Jacksonville may be considered
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in applicable field
- Outstanding written, oral communication, and sales presentation/platform skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of syndicated data and Category management principles
- 1-3 years’ work experience in the applicable field, (i.e. Sales and Marketing agency, Customer, Client) and with a proven track record in sales helpful