FL Works from Home
Job Posting Title:
Customer Business Manager
The Customer Business Manager (CBM) is accountable for overall customer performance vs. plan (AOP delivery), revenue and margin. This role will also be responsible for customer satisfaction and delivering on customer-supplier scorecard metrics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day customer relationship, and is the primary contact for customer buyer.
- Sells the TreeHouse value proposition proactively and customizes the value proposition for the customer
- Accountable for accurate demand plan and addresses gaps to Customer Annual Strategic Plan
- Owns all business inputs to the creation and delivery of the Customer Annual Strategic plan at a category level.
- Accountable for developing and delivering the customer AOP
- Execution of division selling and pricing initiatives as communicated by the Sales VP and Division Leads
- Enhances/grow profitability of customer P&L
- Works closely with Insights and Analytics to identify Whitespace opportunity and to develop annual plans to address opportunity
- Works closely with RDI to identify innovation, packaging and assortment voids to sell in new items
- Clearly defines and communicates customer requests to organization
- Analyze Customer data/BI/Unify and identifies actions to drive positive business performance for TreeHouse and Customer
- Develops and implements Distribution Shelving Merchandising Pricing (DSMP)
- Develop and execute customer trade spend strategy
- Provides strategic/financial recommendations for bids, trade management and total customer growth
- Works with cross-functional resources and develops shared resources for customer plan delivery
- Develops and delivers bid strategy and execution for best customer/Treehouse outcome
- Works with ACBM to create and enter PPMs, ensuring customer's expectations are clearly defined
- Delivers business improvements against customer-supplier scorecard metrics
- Engages director/commercial leadership to support customer initiatives
- Sells multiple division/categories when required due to customer structure
- Proactively sell in opportunities to reduce/eliminate DDD, and understand key drivers to help mitigate future risk of product obsolescence
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience in sales or related field
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills and effective relationship building skills
- Excellent business analytical skills - use of data to drive product and pricing strategies, and their impact to production forecasts
- Solid financial acumen - Understanding of P&L and price implications to optimize customer bid strategies and management of trade funding
- Fluency in UNIFY, BI, SAP, SharePoint, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong customer interaction and negotiation skill capabilities
- Strong management skills with demonstrated problem solving ability, skilled at multi-tasking and prioritization, and communication of AOP performance to stakeholders at varying levels of the organization
- Strong cross-functional and team coordination skills
- Creative problem solution abilities; ability to be resourceful to improve long-term customer relationships
- Capable of building strong internal and external relationships to achieve desired customer outcomes
- Broker or Key Account Management experience with large or multiple accounts; ability to influence third party partners to achieve profitable results
- Category Leadership experience
- Ability to transform insights and analytics into customized strategic account plans for deliver growth
Education: Bachelor's Degree - Type: Business, finance, or related field
Travel Requirements: Approximately 20-60% travel to various THS locations, customer appointments, industry events or other job related functions.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.