Strategic Planner - CRM
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
A bit about us:
Are you looking to make a change this Spring? It's still a HOT job market and a great time to consider new opportunities and great challenges for your career! Do you have 4+ years of digital strategy and planning experience and want to work with an amazing digital agency? If so, read on!
We work with some of the biggest consumer brands in the world, delivering top-notch digital projects and solutions with a focus on consumer behavior and data analytics. Over the last 25 years, we have grown into one of the most recognized agencies in consumer advertising and digital marketing.
We have an immediate need for a Sr. Strategic Planner who will have a diverse background within research, strategy development, and insight creation across different digital channels including CRM, UX, search and social. Ideal candidates will have a background in the automotive industry.
** Position is 100% remote! **
Why join us?
* Opportunity to work with F100 internationally-renowned clients
* Competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits
* Work 100% remotely
Is your background a fit?
* 5+ years of experience with digital/content strategy, preferably in an agency setting
* Technical understanding of loyalty programs and CRM
* Cross-channel experience (search, website, content, CRM, social, etc.), their unique roles and how they work together
* Experience with creating and implementing brand and channel plans
* Experience with ratings & reviews acquisition strategies
* Content scoring & analysis experience
* Consumer journey creation
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Psychology, Sociology, Journalism, Economics, Social Sciences, Marketing, Marketing Communications or Business
What will you be doing?
* Collaborate with Account, Creative, Channel Integration and UX to shape behavior-changing experiences
* Digital channel strategy development, connection & implementation. Emphasis on connecting unique strategies and channels with broader brand and portfolio plans
* Develop a deep understanding of and POV on a brand’s or industry’s competitive digital space, category or industry innovation and cultural trends
* Lead monthly, quarterly and annual brand planning across the full digital ecosystem (e.g., email plans, social calendars, content creation briefs, etc.)
* Set digital goals, align upon KPIs and strategize to achieve success
* Support client strategy workshops and other critical discovery meetings
* Perform audits to analyze digital experiences for content, social, CRM and media
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.