The Vaccine Scheduler (Customer Service Representative III) at Maximus make an impact everyday by responding to inquiries resulting from COVID-19 vaccination scheduling questionnaires or communications. Agents will answer incoming calls from the public related to COVID-19 vaccination scheduling. This position will require Agents to use independent judgement to understand the logistics of available timeslots and if the location, distance and/or time of available appointments is a reasonable distance/timeframe to book an appointment. The position may require Agents to make outgoing calls to follow up on vaccination questions. To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
Pay and Benefits:
- Great pay, based on the county in which you live
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your home
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into a global company