We make magic. That's our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and it permeates everything we do. We are Disney's Yellow Shoes, the in-house creative agency for Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide. Every day, we create compelling, impactful creative content for one of the most beloved brands on the planet. Help inspire that magic by being part of a team that exists to push the limits of entertainment marketing and create the never-before-seen!
We are looking for outstanding Writers with a passion for uncovering "the big idea," and who have a mastery of writing, storytelling, digital and social ideation. You will be well-versed in current trends, have experience with omni-channel creative, and delivering award-winning creative campaigns.
Your #1 Responsibility:
Bring your unique self and perspective to our team and culture.
Make no mistake, as a Copywriter, you'll have other responsibilities too. Like creating new and conceptual ideas for Disney Parks and Resorts alongside talented team members, and mentoring Jr. creatives. You will showcase your ability to navigate issues and think creatively for a range of advertising media. Social and digital by design, we expect EVERY YS creative team member to grasp the importance of thinking creatively in a tech-inspired world. Solid, imaginative design ability, expert understanding of the production process and engaging storytelling are expected. A passion to learn will take you very far.
- Work well with an Art Director partner to achieve compelling, 360 campaign concepts.
- Create content for all digital and social channels associated with the Disney Parks and Resorts group.
- Interpret creative briefs and act upon client feedback.
- Be a strong project manager with an eye for deadlines.
- Participate in creative discussions with music houses directors, editors, and other vendors as they relate to the creative output.
- Construct and provide cohesive creative presentations.
- Work with Sr. Creatives (Sr., ACD, CD) to complete assignments to their level of expectation and with their direction.
- Overall comfort level with internal client presentations.
- Can pick up Live Canvas and stay proficient on the changing functionality offered on social platforms.
Basic Qualifications :
- Storytelling abilities and enthusiasm when sharing ideas internally.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Competency in ideating in the digital and social space.
- Experience working within quick timelines.
- Exceptional writing and grammatical skills.
- Must be proficient in presentation software and have a working knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company history including films, animation, television and theme parks.
- 2+ years in an agency setting, or related experience.
- An ear for music.
Required Education :
- A minimum of an Associates (2 year) degree in advertising, art, graphic art or design OR relevant experience.
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits. YellowShoes