Ref ID: 01120-0011962595
Growing St. Augustine organization is seeking an experienced detail-oriented Controller who will maintain and strengthen company’s internal controls; ensure quality and timely financial management of the Company. The successful candidate is responsible for accounting operations, production of periodic financial reports, and maintenance of accounting records. To ensure success, you need to have solid communication, technology, analytical, and management skills. The Controller is expected to give management sound advice and manage accounting activities with the aim of visibly reducing costs.
• Developing internal control guidelines, policies, and procedures for budget accounting, cash and credit management, administration, and other activities.
• Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
• Creating budgets and forecasts.
• Coordinating and directing budgeting, procurement, investment activities, and financial planning.
• Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and professional standards.
• Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement, and implementing new processes.
• Preparing and presenting financial reports and risk analysis.
• Guiding financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Keep all sensitive matters confidential.
• Other duties as assigned.