For this opening we will consider candidates from the following locations: , United States |
Intrado Healthcare provides the market leading automated patient engagement platform for health systems and physician practices to improve patient care, patient experience and enhancing operational efficiency and revenue.
As the market-leader in automated, digital patient engagement, we have 1000+ enterprise health systems as customers, including more than 500 using Epic’s EHR, and overall, more than 10,000 provider organizations – all using Intrado solutions to connect with patients via personalized, customizable, automated messages delivered by SMS, email and/or telephone. Unique to Intrado, our platform leverages API integration to facilitate real-time communication that is deeply integrated with leading EHRs.
Intrado is looking to hire a Content Marketing Specialist to join our Healthcare team!
If you are passionate about creating, managing, and sourcing B2B content including sales enablement tools, writing effective B2B communication, owning digital asset management and using those skills to make a difference in a healthcare then we want to talk to you! In this role you will be responsible to work closely and collaborate with the healthcare marketing team to develop content such as white papers, emails, testimonials, social, video, sales brochures, infographics and other forms of effective sales and marketing content. You will lead the asset management strategy, system, and day-to-day creation of materials using your writing and editing skills, agency resources and other in-house design and marketing resources. You will understand what materials sales needs to sell to new and existing customers, increase brand awareness and generate leads and you will collaborate with marketing managers to drive content and offer development for campaigns. As a content marketer, you will generate content for targeting healthcare facility decision makers at prospect and customer sites. Improving and leading our video strategy will be key and you will create, edit, and publish digital video content for use online, and through other sales and marketing programs.
- Develop written sales enablement materials such as brochures, competitive battle sheets, promotion materials, email, blogs, advertisements, white papers, infographics, PowerPoint presentation and graphics and campaign landing pages using business copywriting skills.
- Utilize internal design, content and copywriting resources and also external agencies for campaign development and execution.
- Work closely with and interview customer key opinion leaders (KOL), sales, marketing, and product to generate content.
- Continually identify opportunities for content improvement in web site, social media, and campaign messaging.
- In this role you will manage version control, ensuring communication of all materials with sales and aligning all content with corporate brand guidelines and best practices.
- Manage all video content strategy, needs and projects including product, testimonial, and other video content. Manage video creation, storyboard, editing, and version control using your skill set or agency/freelancer resources.
- Understand and utilize specific buyer persona messaging from product marketing in content development.
- Continually keep up to date on products, services, technologies, etc. in order to provide quality content.
- Collaborate with product marketing manager, digital marketing, and others; understand value drivers.
- Collaborate as a valuable part of the healthcare marketing team to ensure that marketing content materials are appropriate for the target audience and aligned to other efforts.
- Assist with offer strategy, email, content and landing page development for direct marketing and lead generation campaigns.
- Understand external agency ecosystem, freelancers, and internal resources available to assist in creating content materials.
- Provide support in writing and editing basic communications (e.g., organizing electronically stored marketing data, preparing promotional materials, presentations, providing correspondence for internal/external clients, and updating basic online website content ensuring adherence to corporate and departmental policies and procedures)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, communications, journalism, or a related field required.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position at a B2B healthcare software company or marketing agency may be substituted for educational requirements.
3+ years of increasingly responsible experience in online, written and video content development in downstream marketing communications that generates brand awareness and leads.
- Experience in a B2B, healthcare, medical device or medical software company preferred. Experience developing sales/marketing content at a SaaS company a plus. Agency experience a plus.
- Must have demonstrated experience working effectively with creative marketing professionals, designers, sales teams, interviewing customers, company subject matter experts (SME) and business executives to generate content materials.
- Must provide multiple writing, video, or content samples you have created.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Experience writing and editing marketing communications materials and campaigns, proofreading, marketing project management and managing resources in a matrix environment.
- Design tool experience a plus (i.e., Adobe Creative Suite); high level of creativity and attention to detail.
- Experience with social media uses for content is beneficial.
- Must have experience leading video creation strategy, execution, storyboard development and editing.
- Experience with video editing/publishing software a plus
Benefits & Compensation
Want to love where you work? At Intrado, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes what you’d expect (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, paid time off, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match and flexible spending accounts), and several that go above and beyond – tuition reimbursement paid parental leave, access to a robust library of personal and professional training resources, employee discounts, critical illness, hospital indemnity and pet insurances, identity protection and more! Apply today to join us in work worth doing!
ABOUT THE TEAM