Position Description & Responsibilities:
The Resource and Capacity team is part of the Fraud and Claims Strategy & Operations organization (FCSO). The primary focus of the team is to ensure accurate staffing of the FCSO organization. Business partners include HR, Strategies and Finance. Key priorities for the team are expense management, automation of processes and appropriate staffing of both Customer facing and non-customer facing positions.
The teammate in this role will be responsible for:
• Fraud Detection Capacity Planning
• Initiative sizing
• NCF Cap build out and planning
• Socializing FTE needs with LOB.
Generally, the work routine occurs with monthly Capacity reviews. As part of the responsibilities of the role, the teammate will develop business partner relationships with operations, strategies, finance & HR. Throughout the tenure of the role, the teammate should gain exposure and acumen in Fraud Detection and Claims area of the organization, and develop or improve skills in Excel and Senior Leaders/Executive Presentations.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Responsible for performing more complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk and operating losses and/or other financial and marketing exposures. Develops complex program models to extract data and uses multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial data. Utilizes portfolio trends to propose policy/procedural changes within segmentation structure to produce optimal results. Excels at risk/reward trade off. Build relationships with external agencies. Participates in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion, independent judgment, the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and the utilization of core leadership behaviors. SAS and/or MicroStrategy experience preferred; 2-5 years experience preferred.
Required to work from the primary work location listed when not in remote operating stance
Initially you may be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role:
- Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)(high speed internet access and a secure or password-protected internet connection)
- Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Comfortable space to work for a full shift
- Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2 years of experience in a Workforce Management, Support, or Leadership role
- Intermediate working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to connect dots and how data/topics relate and interact
- Intellectual curiosity and strong urge to figure out the “whys” of a problem and come up with solutions
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of leadership
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills to ensure team deadlines are met
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Fraud Detection Experience
- Capacity Planning Experience
- Proficiency in Data Mining and Data Analysis concepts
- SQL experience
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: