Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
- You will execute MUS software upgrades, often involving custom configuration and solutions.
- You will undertake general project management duties including managing timelines and customer expectations.
- Based on your skillset (e.g. cash management, accounting, capital markets) you provide specialist knowledge to the MUS team and customers as well as be expected to extend your knowledge to other functional and technical areas.
- Given the client facing nature of the role the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the client base is essential.
- Some travel is to be expected.10% depending on client/project needs.
- Position is based in Jacksonville, FL, however may be open to other locations.
- Working remote during current environment situations.
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Fluent in English along with strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation,communication and documentation (technical and functional) skills.
- Ability to take complete ownership of projects including all relevant fundamentals such as risk and issue management.
- Ability to consult across multiple projects in several countries and as such the role will involve working beyond normal business hours.
- Experience consisting of 1-3+ years consulting and/or software application implementations and 1-3+ years in Treasury and/or Banking.
- Understanding of databases, distributed technology, tiered applications required and ability to interrogate databases or willingness to learn these skills
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.