MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Top ranked company in Florida
Must have Civil Construction experience
A family-owned and operated company, our client boasts one of the best working environments in North East FLA. With over 50 year's experience the company has consistently grown since their inception. Our client focuses on public road, private road construction, and all municipal work while self-performing over 50% of their own work.
- Direct all projects on-site as the Lead Superintendent
- Mentor and help to grow Jr. Superintendents
- Review and approve the balance of Foremen, journeymen and laborer's composite labor rates
- Manage contract administration (subcontractor/field management meeting for communication
- Develop a program to maintain good client relations involving staff on site
- Maintain daily diary for record keeping purposes
- Ensure that all performance evaluations and completed in a timely fashion for direct reports
- Recommend, where appropriate, organizational, policy and procedural or staff changes
- Review and approve or reject promotions up to General Foremen.
-Previous FDOT Experience
-Previous experience with earthwork, pipework, highways, wastewater, and utilities construction
-Previous tenure with other civil contractors
Competitive base salary