MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Experienced superintendent needed for ground up and renovation construction projects.
GC is based in North Florida. My client specializes in warehouse, storage, retail, restaurant, office buildouts, tenant improvement, and other commercial construction projects.
* Thorough knowledge of contract documents required to properly plan construction sequencing, staffing and subcontractor coordination.
* Coordinate with Preconstruction Services during the preparation of estimates, buyout regarding methods, systems, schedule and general conditions.
* Delegate and monitor team members with various tasks at start and throughout all phases of project.
* Monitor the development of the project expediting log and update status weekly with project staff. Update project schedule procurement activities accordingly.
* Create and execute project preplanning activities with subcontractors to ensure coordinated efforts.
* Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
* MUST HAVE: 5+ years of previous commercial construction experience.
* MUST HAVE: Ability to work well with subcontractors and clients.
* GOOD TO HAVE: Previous restaurant, retail, or office build out experience.
* GOOD TO HAVE: Previous Ground-up construction experience.
-Competitive Base Salary