Now Hiring - Construction Project Manager for Engineering Firm
The Construction Project Manager works on civil construction projects ensuring the execution of high-quality designs. The position provides vital representation on behalf of our company and our clients and applies expertise to guide contractors, regulatory staff and the inspection team toward timely and efficient execution of the designs in accordance with permitted documents and specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop bid packages, solicit bids (private) or advertise bids(public), evaluate bids, negotiate terms and execute contracts, bonding, schedules.
- Assure proper filing of permits, issued for construction plans, platting, bonds. Coordinate administrative documentation for construction close out/ acceptances.
- Assure routing and filing of all shop drawings.
- Schedule and attend pre-construction conferences, develop agendas, provide minutes to clerical for drafting, review and distribution.
- Schedule/ Conduct and document regular construction coordination meetings and/ or supplemental owner/ contractor/ vendor field meetings.
- Schedule construction milestone inspections and review against master schedule.
- Assure routing and processing of all pay applications.
- Receive and determine process for all requests for information (RFI) and coordinate modifications with design team.
- Coordinate utility and access easements.
- Coordinate Inspector and clerical daily routines.
- Coordinate electric distribution, phone/ fiber and gas installations.
- Local relationships with regulatory and municipal staff is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, related field or equivalent relevant work experience is required.
- 5 or more years of experience in the criteria above.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.