MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Seeking a Project Manager with experience managing medium to large scale Multi-Family Projects. Assisted Living, Hotels, Apartments, etc.
This GC is a top player in the North Florida market. Specializing in ground-up and renovation projects in the Multi-Family space.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, participate and administer activities of an assigned project to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Review product designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related drawings and specifications.
- Studies specifications to plan procedures for construction on the basis of starting and completion times and staffing requirements for each phase of the project.
- Prepare and approve job forecasts.
- Review project specifications and ensure contractor and sub-contractor compliance.
- Evaluate proposals and contract for adherence to client and designer requirements as well as for adherence to company policies and requirements.
- Foster, promote and ensure good standing relationships with owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Responsible for job profitability, project start-up, budget tracking, and schedule development updates and adherence.
- Responsible for all owner billings and coordinating with accounting. Responsible for reporting monthly cash flow on time and accurately.
- BA in Construction Management OR 3 year's equivalent job experience.
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products and Microsoft Project. Knowledge of Prolog, Suretrak, Primavera, and Viewpoint.
- Must have Multifamily project experience
- Must be skilled at a variety of pre-construction work, such as planning, design and constructability review, value engineering, CPM scheduling, and conceptual estimating.
- LEED Accredited Professional, OSHA 10 certified, First Aid/CPR certified
- Very competitive base salary
- Great bonus structure
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- 401k match
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Ability to quickly move up to managerial role
- Opportunity to immediately grow to a senior level role