UMX is looking for Construction Laborer to join their team! UMX is a diversified company specializing in many aspects of the maritime and construction industries. Our employees are a group of exceptional professionals who are dedicated and committed to delivering top-notch service in a timely manner.
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Sick, Holidays, Jury Duty, and Bereavement Leave
- Career Growth & Development
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities are based upon one's qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job.
All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This Equal Employment Opportunity policy governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.