Ref ID: 01120-0011671873
Classification: Accounting Clerk
Compensation: $45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
The Construction Administrative Coordinator is a key member of operations and reports directly to the Vice President of Operations. The position communicates with project managers and field supervisors to provide job-specific administrative support, as outlined below.
• Meet with field management on a weekly basis to discuss status of ongoing projects.
• Manage monthly project billings with input from project managers.
• Support travel logistics for out-of-town jobs, such as hotel bookings and per diem disbursement.
• Coordinate facility badging and site-specific training requirements.
• Communicate large material purchase orders directly with suppliers.
• Assist project managers in tracking and scheduling of equipment rentals.
• Compile ‘job field books’ with project specific information.
• Interact with subcontractors to set-up contracts, insurance and invoicing.
• Engage in special projects and other areas of support as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3+ years in Logistics and Operational support (preferably Construction related)
• Excellent Organization
• Effective, Strong Communicator
• Proven Positive Team Player
This is a full-time position from 7am-4pm Monday through Thursday, and 6am-3pm on Fridays.