Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is currently seeking Configuration Management Specialists to support a contract with the Defense Logistics Agency. DLA's Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) is the premier source of DoD procure-to-pay capabilities. The PIEE solution seeks to improve transparency into the procurement process and allow for the timely payment for goods and services.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Configuration Management Specialist will provide configuration management support that facilitates the ability of the delivery team to excel in integrating, operating, and deploying new and maintained solutions. Candidates will need strong analytical and problem solving skills, good oral and written skills, and attention to detail.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Oversee the creation and maintenance of configuration management documentation, including a configuration management plan
• Support the client in preparing for and conducting configuration control governance meetings
• Implement change management procedures
• Maintain functional, allocated, and product baselines
• Test newer versions of the configuration management tool suite
• Provide change management data and reports to leadership
• Analyze proposed changes of product design to determine effect on overall product and system
• Coordinates modification records for management control
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship and an active Secret clearance is required.
• Bachelor's degree
Position requires 2-5 years of experience in:
• Documented experience in configuration management practices
• Experience with configuration management tools
• Great organization skills and ability to present to the client
• Provides guidance to developers and configuration/release team in the preparation of build analysis, design alternatives, installation scripts and programs, schedules and evaluations
- Configuration Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.