Our team operates on a Monday - Friday 8am-5pm schedule. The starting pay range will be between $20-22/hr and we promote career progression opportunities.
This is a Hybrid opportunity with 4 days on campus and 1 day (Fridays) remote.
- Greets students, staff and visitors in a professional manner; answers questions and adheres to requests, and follows the TEACH values at all time, including time on the telephone.
- Handles all recruitment administrative staff and front office issues including resolving issues from students and staff.
- Shows outstanding customer service to all callers and visitors, uses discretion handling difficult calls and promptly routes to appropriate dept. / employee.
- Utilizes independent judgment, determining when to act for the Director of Admission and when to refer matters for personal attention.
- Assists the admission team in scheduling (or rescheduling) campus interviews and pre-enrollment visits. Follows up with prospective students throughout the enrollment process, including and not limited to, the collection of admission paperwork such as official transcripts and other necessary documents.
- Coordinates all activities pertaining to the new student lifecycle and the University Admission process.
- Reviews new student records to ensure accuracy, completeness and timely processing
- Prepares and generates activity reports to support and guide management.
- Researches, develops and follows existing and/or creates and implements new resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Maintains calendar and personal database, schedules meetings and events and assists with travel arrangements.
- Monitors admission advisor’s paperwork for accuracy and generates reports for the Director of Admissions.
- Maintains proficiency in multiple databases – entering, searching and updating prospective student information.
- Relates to prospective and accepted students by setting up appointments on behalf of the University Admissions Advisor.
- Monitors, orders and stocks recruitment supplies and maintains an adequate inventory.
- Performs other administrative and clerical duties and projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Additional support for the admission team in following areas:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- At least 2 years experience in customer service and closely related clerical support experience required.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational, customer service and data entry skills required.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task while working in a fast paced environment.
- Must have quality voice and pronunciation skills to be able to speak well and be clearly understood.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work with little supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends required.
About Hunter Hamilton
Hunter Hamilton is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Hunter Hamilton is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.