• High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
• Prefer Certified BAT/Urine Collector
• DOT Certification and any other necessary documentation pertaining to this position must be presented prior to a job offer.
• Prefer urine or hair follicle collection and experience
Physical and Mental Requirements:
•Sitting, standing, driving, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
• Ability to concentrate on task at hand
Technical Training or Professional Licensing N/A
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends and holidays. May be required to work occasional on-call duties weekends, evenings and early AM.
• Must have valid driver license and clean driving record with access to dependable and insured transportation.
• Demonstrates good organization, communication, and interpersonal skills; is able to manage concerns of patients and employees in a professional manner.
• Basic computer skills in Microsoft office with the ability to learn new software.
• Must be able to make decisions based on established procedures and exercise good judgment. Seek Supervisor guidance when appropriate.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Access to cell phone with texting and emailing capabilities.
• Access to computer with scanning, printing and faxing capabilities.