ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Position Summary:Responsible for controlling losses associated with assigned accounts between 0-180 days delinquent; Facilitates, coaches, and provides leadership and resources for a team consisting of an average of 20 associate team members.
- Provides technical support, advice, experience and enables the team with regards to designing, developing and deploying collection strategies, processes and work flow.
- Facilitates, coaches, provides leadership and framework for daily operation.
- Increases teams process and business knowledge/understanding enabling higher levels of performance productivity and efficiency.
- Provides technical support, advice, experience.
- Monitors team performance and provides feedback.
- Provides performance trends and analysis to team.
- Assists the team in developing and implementing team and individual measurements in support of process and organizational goals.
- Responsible for managing conflict, managing diversity.
- Fostering team building and group dynamics, provides career development planning and opportunities.
- Leads the team by role modeling company values.
- Provides technical education on collection processes and strategies including knowledge and adherence to federal and state laws.
- Communicates business performance and direction.
- Other duties as assigned.