ADT is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service - people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. As a company that is well-positioned to continue meeting and exceeding our customers' evolving needs, ADT also takes pride in upholding a rewarding work experience for all of our team members. The Collector I ensures receivables are collected while maintaining strong customer relations.
- Start Date: Monday, September 23rd
- Training Hours: 3:30pm-Midnight including a 10% shift differential for 6 weeks, Mon-Fri.
- Schedule Post Training: 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday. NO WEEKENDS!! This does include a 10% shift differential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer questions, resolve issues within scope of responsibility, utilize the dispute management system to log and distribute service or other related issues that are causing payment to be withheld, and cannot be resolved in Account Services.
- Answer general billing related questions, resolve billing issues, assist and direct customer to appropriate.
- Area within ADT if issue is not within the scope of account services.
- Meet pre-determined departmental standards for productivity and quality measures.
- Initiate outbound calls to correct credit card payment errors, determine appropriate account number to post unidentified payments, Update account information, determine if service issues have been addressed.
- Participate on internal quality/continuous improvement teams on a rotational basis.
- Interface with SSO on billing service related issues.
- other duties as assigned.