Job Description & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include timely analysis and processing of lien release documents for Auto, Recreational Vehicle, Marine, Motorcycle and Aircraft installment loans. Fast paced production based environment in which performance is based on speed and accuracy. Undetected errors could have measurable impact on external customer and dealer relationships. Responsibilities also include the ability to work both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision. Flexibility to switch between assignments/job functions as needed and resolve routine problems independently. Some heavy lifting and bending. Able to work flex schedule driven by needs of the business only, which consists of notice on same day to stay later than actual shift and able to work overtime for the needs of the business.
- Solid knowledge of overall PC functionality in a Windows environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills to perform multiple tasks within limited time frames
- Ability to adapt quickly to change without negative impact to performance and/or productivity
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, yet able to be a strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Exhibit professional demeanor in all situations.
- Ability to work over scheduled hours, with little to no notice, to meet the needs of the business
- General knowledge of managing daily high volume process
- Ability to lift 20 pounds, stand for extended periods of time and sit for extended periods of time
- Bending and lifting up to 20lbls is required
- Strong 10-Key and typing skills
- Must have collateral knowledge and understanding of state specific rules and regulations
- Ability to process high volume with quality and speed
- Overtime required, must be flexible with work schedule on a daily basis
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- General knowledge of products/services including basic understanding of simple-interest loans.
- Knowledge of titling processes and lien release with state DMVs.
- Initially you may be required to work from home and/or remotely in this role:
- Internet Service Provider at home (no public WiFi or Internet)(high speed internet access and a secure or password-protected internet connection)
- Sufficient room to set up a laptop, monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Comfortable space to work for a full shift
- Quiet, private and SECURE space in which to work
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: