Dexter Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of Staffing and Recruiting Services with over 20 years’ experience.
We are actively seeking qualified candidates for the following position for our client, who is an industry leader:
Position: Cloud sec DevOps Engineer
Type: Contract to Hire
Rate: As per experience
Location: San Jose, CA/Parsippany, NJ/New York, NY, United States
Through R&D, innovation, supply chain enhancement and social impact efforts our mission is to build a better world by leading a more modern, conscious approach to industrialism.
Our engineering team is a curious and talented group of data engineers and software engineers
who work together to enable new data-driven products based on the D ata
What part will you play?
● This exciting role as a Cloud SecDevOps Engineer, will report to the Vice President of
nd work closely with the Standard Industries digital team
● With the NIST Cybersecurity Framework backdrop, you will help design, deploy and mature
our cybersecurity policies, practices and KPIs for our emerging Zero Trust Architecture and
Secure Access Service Edge technologies.
● You will be the subject matter expert on cloud networking and security leveraging
“Infrastructure as Code” and policies rules. Own quality, release management, and
performance metrics for new and existing terraform modules and templates.
● Key player in Standard Industries’ “Infrastructure as Code” initiative and adoption
across its operating companies.
What do we require from you?
● Love picking up new skills and seeing the big picture
● Highly skilled with technologies like CircleCi/Jenkins, Terraform, and Helm charts
● Strong experience in GCP, specifically in Networking, IAM,SCC, Logging, and
● Good experience with any scripting language like Python, Shell etc
● Strong experience in GitHub and Jira administration.
● Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts.
● BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, engineering, or other technical field or
● 5+ years of DevOps experience with demonstrably increasing responsibilities.
● Experience in the IOT area is a plus.
● Working understanding of data and messaging technologies like Kafka, Zookeeper,
Elasticsearch. Understanding container monitoring and metrics solutions like
Prometheus will be a plus.
● Technologies: Terraform, CircleCI, Jenkins, AWS, Google Cloud, ssh, Sentinel,
Forseti, Rego, WAM, IAP, DNS, TLS, NAT, and Software defined networkin