Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Clinical Facilities Manager will work closely with the Veteran Services (VS) Program Team and Provider Network Management (PNM) Team to ensure facilities are available and maintained in assigned regions. In conjunction with Facilities Management leadership, develop short term and long term plans for meeting program and customer goals.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- This is a high visibility, non-people management role responsible for effectively communicating across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command via regular updates, reports and/or presentations on faculties’ status.
- Work closely with Market Manager Team when dedicated facilities are established.
- Track all equipment and IT items at each location, ensuring items are serviced regularly and are retrieved or redeployed when no longer needed.
- Interact with provider and clinic office management when necessary to ensure dedicated facilities needs are properly supported.
- Work closely with real estate resources to obtain space for events, as necessary.
- In cooperation with the Facilities Management leadership and PNM, help plan direction of network build and disposition of dedicated facilities.
- Travel to proposed locations and, in close coordination with Market Management Team, complete all tasks related to dedicated facility set-up. Travel could be up to 50% of the position during peak times and a minimum of 10%, including nights and weekends.
- Support clinical and admin staff as necessary in dedicated facilities. If required, supervise Admin staff at the dedicated facilities coordinating closely with Market Management Team. Provide team leadership and management in a diverse and demanding operational environment
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years proven experience managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility, trust and confidence with LHI internal departments and clients and implement and execute on new initiatives as well as deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to lead the activities of others as well as manage and monitor performance
- Ability to travel regularly up to 50%
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Experience working with corporate real estate resources, commercial real estate or office management experience
- Knowledge of IT systems and simple networks
- Experience starting and/or running a business or entrepreneurial experience
- Ability to influence clients and customers through use of verbal, written and interpersonal means with a diverse group of people/disciplines at all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to communicate and coordinate effectively to internal and external customers on all levels
- Strong organizational and time management skills in a goal-oriented, fast paced environment
- Confident in working with and partnering with highly educated staff
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving drive and efficient work habits along with flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Clinical Facilities Manager, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote