To provide continuous improvement of the total quality of the branch/office as it relates to assisting the Client Service Supervisor (or designee) with the office operations and the scheduling of patients/clients licensed skilled care.
- Assists the Client Service Supervisor (or designee) in establishing and monitoring compliance with quality and operations standards.
- Receives referral calls, documents job orders, assists in staffing orders with qualified personnel, and/or organizes/reorganizes job schedules for home care personnel.
- Verifies client insurance.
- Creates files for employees, verifies licenses/education credentials, certifications, performs background checks, and places advertisements for staff positions.
- Assists with marketing, payroll and/or collection functions, as needed.
- Ensures all assigned office functions are completed in compliance with federal, state, local laws and JCAHO regulations as well as all policies, procedures, and standards of Interim HealthCare.
- Promotes agency through education to prospective and existing patients/clients.
- Provides input to management on improving processes and procedures, developing recognition and reward programs, and becoming more cost and time efficient.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI") necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of training or work experience.
- One (1) year experience in healthcare, temporary help, or related industry.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Proven organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure with changing priorities and short deadlines, and effectively handle a heavy workload.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, with clinical and non-clinical personnel.
- Proficient in current company software programs.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as needed.
- Ability to sit in front of CPU for long periods of time.
- Physical activity is sedentary and may require occasional lifting or carrying up to 10 lbs.