Maintenance Worker - Cleaning Techs
POSITION: Cleaning Technician
WORK LOCATION: Jacksonville (Deerwood/Baymeadows) - Zip 32256
6:00 AM - 15:30 PM Monday - Thursday
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM Fridays
PAY RATE: $ 12.00/Hour
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: Permanent with Benefits
The Cleaning Technician is responsible for the following tasks:
- Cleaning, visual Inspection, Static Maintenance, Sterilizing, and Sanitizing of Manufacturing equipment in the manufacturing area.
- Preparation of cleaning solutions and testing
- Track and report on Cleaning supplies inventory
- Conduct basic Preventive Maintenance tasks as scheduled
Additionally, the Cleaning Technician will:
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and compliance at all times.
- Assist in the training of new employees
- Complete all training as directed by the Team Leads and Operations Manager
- Comply with the Client's dress code
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Team Leads
- 1-3 years of experience in Cleaning
- Exception attention to details
- Good computer skills
- Experience in a medical or medical device facility a plus but not necessary
- Submit to and pass a background and drug screen as directed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Paid every Friday
Long term disability
Short term disability
9 holidays paid per Calendar year
10 vacation days paid per Calendar year (accrual)
5 personal days paid per calendar year.
Gym access 24/7
Paid training (compliance wire, about 3 days)
401K savings plan
This position is not represented by the local Kelly Services branch. For immediate consideration send resume in word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.