Pick Up and Delivery Driver
Safely meeting our customers’ expectations is what separates us from our competition. If you are looking for a career that gives you predictable and consistent routes while operating modern safe equipment, and being home every night, this is the career for you.
Don’t wait another day to join over 1700 family members with 10 plus years with AAA Cooper Transportation!
Responsibilities of Pick Up and Delivery Driver:
- Perform safe and legal operation of commercial motor vehicles
- Load and unload trailers and move freight across the terminal dock, either individually or with assistance of co-worker, with or without mechanical freight handling equipment, as required
- Record quantity and type of shipments using bills of lading, delivery receipts and tally sheets
- Maintain records required for compliance with state and federal regulations
- Develop and maintain professional and effective relations between our company and our customers
- Hook and unhook trailers from tractors, including cranking lever to raise and lower landing gear
- Inspect equipment for defects and safe operating condition as required by state / federal laws and AAA Cooper
- Fuel trucks and tractors
- Perform all other work related duties as assigned