TOGETHER, WE SAVE LIVES
The Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) serves as a member of the Executive Leadership Team and is primarily responsible for developing and executing human resource (HR) and environmental, health and safety (EH&S) strategies in support of the overall strategic plan and direction of Cadre Holdings, Inc. (Cadre). The position will be responsible for our organizational culture, associate engagement, succession planning, recruitment and retention, talent management, performance evaluation, training and development, HR compliance, compensation, benefits, and EH&S. Many of these elements of human resources are integral to the success of our Cadre Operating Model.
* The CHRO provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the President, Executive Leadership Team and the Board of Directors (Board) as well as establishing annual goals and metrics to assess organizational performance in key HR and EH&S areas.
* Relationships: The CHRO reports to the President, Cadre Holdings, Inc. The CHRO has primary working relationships with the President, the Executive Leadership Team, and directly supervises the HR, and EH&S teams in developing and executing strategies. The CHRO will engrain best practice communication methods throughout the organization using interpersonal and professional communication techniques. Outside Cadre, the CHRO works with the Board as well as vendors, service providers and consultants contracted to work directly on HR and EH&S related initiatives.
* Strategy: Develops a comprehensive HR strategy that corresponds with the organization's vision, values, strategic plan, and annual goals aimed at strengthening and sustaining the Cadre Operating Model resulting in a high performing culture.
* Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A): Work with M&A teams to evaluate human resource, environmental, health, and safety current state situations and determine proposed future opportunities post acquisition.
* Leadership: Provides executive leadership, develops and prioritizes resources within the Human Resources and EH&S departments. Functions as a strategic business partner to the President and Executive Leadership Team regarding key organizational and management opportunities. Provides personal coaching to Executive Leadership Team members that aligns with areas of development.
* Metrics: Oversees the preparation and approval of all HR reporting materials and metrics for leadership, regulatory bodies, and the Board. Track, monitor, and report regularly on the progress of the HR and EH&S departments against monthly and annual work plans within monthly business reviews.
* Compliance: Oversees all HR and EH&S audit and compliance activities. Recommends and implements strategies to improve processes and systems in place. Ensure investigation activities are examined fairly and communicate pertinent information to legal counsel, President and Executive Leadership Team as required.
* Talent Management: Establish lean performance management approaches, tools and methods that align with organizational goals. Research, develop and implement talent management systems and tools that are high impact but "light" in nature that plug into routine activities that facilitate the retention and quality of staff. Develop and implement training programs, career pathways and development programs that foster organizational growth for associates. This includes the mentorship and development of the HR & EH&S teams.
* Associate Engagement: Work with the HR Team, President, and Executive Leadership Team to outline and execute engagement strategies and metrics that result in associates staying highly connected to their work, teams, site, and corporate organizations. Total Rewards: Works closely with the President, Executive Leadership Team, and Board in reviewing and updating compensation packages, benefits and total rewards programs, wages and salaries that are strategically aligned with organizational goals and contribute to the company's ability to attract and retain talent.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
* At least seven years of human resource management experience in a senior strategic leadership (CHRO or VP of HR) position required
* Strong background objectively improving associate engagement and excelling in talent management
* Manufacturing industry experience required
* SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR certification highly preferred.
* Extensive working knowledge of state, federal and international employment regulations
The Safariland Group believes in the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative actions. We pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people, without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
For those applicants with disabilities, if you require reasonable accommodation in searching for a job opening or submitting an application, please contact us by calling 888-469-6455.
All employment decisions are solely based on the applicant's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position.
* Job Family Executives
* Pay Type Salary
* Jacksonville, FL, USA