Full Time Benefits, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Hotel Discounts Worldwide
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Chief Maintenance Engineer?
As a leading member of the hotel management team, the hotel’s Chief Maintenance Engineer is accountable for proper hotel operations. The Chief Maintenance Engineer guides the workings of the hotel, including (but not limited to) plumbing, electrical, HVAC, pool and general facilities maintenance. You will report to the General Manager, and you are responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality work to ensure minimal disruption to guests.
A Day in the Life:
- Chief Maintenance Engineer should be capable of working on your own without constant supervision.
- You have responsibility of monitoring and maintaining the operations and functions of both the interior and exterior areas of the property.
- Chief Maintenance Engineer will follow the guidelines set up by McKibbon Hospitality in a manner that offers continued protection of company assets, associates, guest's safety, and product presentation for promotion of enhanced guest satisfaction.
- You will have experience in the construction trades such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, basic heating and air conditioning, swimming pool maintenance, painting and caulking etc.
- Chief Maintenance Engineer will not be expected to be an expert in the above trades but will be expected to be proficient enough to do a good job and to train others in his department.
- Besides the trades skills this candidate will need to possess certain people skills that will allow them to be proactive and interactive with other associates and the guests of the hotel.
- Chief Maintenance Engineer will be capable of reading, understanding, and preparation of an operational and capital budget