divvyDOSE is rebuilding the pharmacy experience for consumers with complex care needs from the ground up.
Our vision is to fix and reimagine healthcare for everyone. Our mission is to engage customers by fixing all the problems around getting and taking their medications. We've taken the first step by simplifying adherence.
We’re now part of Optum and the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone. Are you looking for a way to create next-level results with a human-level approach? Then look at opportunities with divvyDOSE, where changing the world is just one result of doing your life’s best work.(sm)
We are currently recruiting for a Chief Growth Officer. This innovative role will bring divvyDOSE’s advanced care offerings to market through leadership in marketing, sales, and the commercialization of new offerings and/or expansion into new markets. The CGO will be a critical member of divvyDOSE’s executive team and will be responsible for building relationships with and presenting to the C-suite level within clients, partners, and the wider UHG organization.
If you are located in the central time zone, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for planning and directing all aspects of go-to-market strategy in partnership with the executive team
- Accountable for overseeing sales of divvyDOSE’s solutions to new and/or existing clients across various market groups, both internally and externally, at times participating in or owning/leading the sales process
- Own articulation of the divvyDOSE value proposition and ensure honed to the distinct lenses of its various constituents, including consumers and the gamut of industry stakeholders with whom divvyDOSE partners
- Scale B2B and B2C marketing, client sales, and client account management capabilities to reach audacious growth goals through a combination of building and leading teams and leveraging broader organizational resources; roll up sleeves to fill in gaps as functions stood up or expanded
- Serve as a conduit between market feedback and technology and service development; commercialize new programs where appropriate
- Understand the unique business environment and challenges of a variety of client channels, incorporating those into solution development
- Lead the development of new ideas for expansion to new markets or new offerings
- Synchronize market demand and sales team focus with operational capacity, clinical programs, and technological capabilities
- Integrate with sales and product leaders across the broader Optum and UHG organizations, unifying go-to-market value propositions and offerings where appropriate
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you a clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 12+ years of professional healthcare experience
- 6+ years of leadership experience in healthcare sales, marketing, product commercialization and/or business development
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Demonstrated success in accessing and influencing senior level and/or C-Suite clients sophisticated customers, channels, consultants, and/or business partners in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience managing to significant growth targets and/or large quotas
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute and achieve goals in a matrix organization
- Metric-driven, hard working person interested in building a business
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Prior experience commercializing new solutions in unestablished markets and/or driving growth for a rapidly scaling business
- Demonstrated success within Optum working on large impact deals
- Established relationships within prospective markets, prospective clients, etc.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high-performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $169,500 to $322,500. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Chief Growth Officer, go-to-market strategy, payer sales, business development, telecommute, remote, work from home, SVP