SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- You will maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the healthcare needs of patients, their families and the community.
- You will prescribe, delegate and coordinate all nursing care provided to assigned patients and be responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- You will assess, plan, implement, evaluate and coordinate treatment plans in collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family and other members of the healthcare team.
- You will demonstrate the ability to manage critical situations and make care-based decisions.
- You will educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay.
- Must be a
graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or
higher is required
- Must be licensed
as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active
Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current
American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS)
Health Care Provider is required
- Current American
Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support
(ACLS) is preferred and required to be obtained within 6 months of
- Must have at
least 3-5 years of relevant experience, critical care experience preferred
celebrating over 50 years of service - Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, a facility of HCA Healthcare - South
Atlantic Division, has built a strong tradition of providing
quality healthcare to Northeast Florida and surrounding areas.
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is a
400+ bed, acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including
24-hour emergency care at four different locations.
accredited Chest Pain Center
of the art Spine Clinic
Beginnings – the Memorial Hospital maternity center
accredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation (JCA), Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is known as a leader in innovative
healthcare with a reputation maintained through our excellent staff, along with
technological advances, growth and expansion to meet the ongoing needs of our
Hospital Jacksonville is
also a Certified Level II Trauma Center, which means we provide a
higher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It also means
our standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida Department
Healthcare, the parent
company of Memorial Hospital
Jacksonville, has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company
by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.