Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role is responsible for driving strategic change initiatives and aligning key stakeholders in support of the acquired entity integration and employee experience. A primary focus is to build a change readiness plan that takes the business objectives and acquired entity culture into consideration while delivering a seamless employee experience. Critical activities include, conducting culture and stakeholder assessments, and developing tactics to ensure change and communications focus on the leader and employee experience. This role would be a part of the OI Integration Management Office, working directly with human capital and business leaders to support the end-to-end employee integration experience.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop an end-to-end strategy map inclusive of culture, social responsibility, leadership readiness, change management and communication to generate a positive employee experience
- Lead the integrated change, communications, and culture workstreams for engagements and ensure we are employing change tools and tactics
- Manage the end-to-end change readiness for Human Capital mergers and acquisitions with the goal of enhancing the leader and team member integration experience. Inclusive of an Integration Journey Map of core HC functions and the impacts to employees
- Develop strong partnerships with executive stakeholders, the IMO team, and human capital to ensure to manage stakeholders and gain buy in for culture readiness
- Educate, promote, and influence leadership behaviors to drive chance across the teams
- Analyze the effectiveness of change efforts using appropriate metrics (e.g., improved quality/effectiveness/efficiency, reduced costs.)
- Ensure that desired changes are adopted and sustained over the long-term (e.g., behaviors, processes, metrics.)
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience in change management / change effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to navigate a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated history of quickly gaining credibility and partnering with business leaders
- Ability to facilitate senior level leadership conversations by demonstrating subject matter expertise in partnership with business human capital partners
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Certification in Change Management
- Leading Human Capital change management projects for integrations
- Project management
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $110,200 to $211,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Change Management, Lead, Project Management, Human Capital, HC, Telecommute, Remote, Work from home