Are you an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Provide optimal and quality care to residents within long-term care/assisted living facility
- Deliver medications, assist with activities of daily living
- Act as companion and emotional support to resident
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have clear and active CNA in the state of Florida
- CPR Certified, if not, must complete within first 2 weeks of working
Hours for this Position:
Monday-Friday 7:00 am-3:00 pm OR Monday-Friday 3:00 pm-11:00 pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, starting at $14.00+ per hour, based on relevant Certified Nursing Assistant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this Certified Nursing Assistant, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.