At Conviva Care Solutions, we want to inspire people to live life their best healthy life. Conviva Care Solutions is a management services organization representing nearly 300 physician practices, 800 clinicians, and 300,000 patients across the states of Florida and Texas. We need people with a passion for helping others and making change happen. We don’t want to be like everyone else in the industry—we want to be better. And we’re looking for talent that wants to grow, be challenged and inspired to help make that happen.
As a Medical Assistant, you will be a part of the Clinical Care Team and engage our patients to develop lifelong well-being and health. The Medical Assistant makes a difference in people’s lives, administers prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to ill, injured, convalescent, and disabled persons under direction of a Physician.
• Prepares exam room, equipment and supplies needed prior/during patient examination
• Prepares patient for consultation, taking/documenting vital signs (temp, BP, HR, RR) etc
• Draws blood, collects specimens and administers injections
• Schedule appointments for patients
• Proficient in EMR process
• High School Diploma or GED
• Requires an active RMA or CMA certification from one of the following organizations: AAMA, NHA, ARMA, NAHP, or AMT
• CPR certification
• 1 to 2 years of related work experience in a fast pace environment
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
• Excellent customer service
Being a part of the Conviva team gives you: A chance to be you in an enjoyable environment with other high performers that care for one another. If that’s not enough to get your attention we offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental vision, 401k with matching, tuition reimbursement, PTO, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, opportunities, and AGAIN a positive and fun culture.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
PLEASE SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR CERTIFICATION CARD WITH EXPIRATION DATE