Tutoring Club of St Johns is now hiring a center director!
This unique opportunity allows you have extensive earning potential while helping our students get the education they deserve!
This is an in-office position located in St Johns, FL.
We encourage applicants who are inspired to be the best in class, motivated by challenges, and ready to learn a proven system for sales.
Working hours are from Monday through Thursday 11 am - 8 pm and Saturday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
We offer FULL benefits including 3 weeks of paid vacation, 401(k) matching, Health insurance PLUS supplemental insurance including vision, dental and more! Apply now!
The main components of this position include:
- SALES: Meet with families to review assessments and offer tutoring services. Offer additional programs as needed. Analyze Sales Data and Grassroots marketing to increase sales
- MANAGEMENT: Oversee the day-to-day operations of the center. Train Tutors. Step in as a Tutor or Front Desk Admin as needed. Manage bottom line
- EDUCATION: Ensure that top-quality instruction and service are being delivered by your staff to each student every day! Conduct assessments
- Conduct follow-up calls, take inquiry calls from parents and follow up
- Proactively follows up with student inquiries, tracking leads, assessments, enrollments, and other required data
- Take full responsibility for the center to create a great experience
- Conduct follow-up meetings with parents after review meetings (sales function)
- Ensure that each student has an exceptional and successful experience with an "easy to work with" attitude
- Contribute to center profitability by controlling labor budget through managing instructor staff levels and schedules
- Conduct and review skills assessments for existing and potential new Tutoring Club students
- Manages the onboarding or departing process of all potential, new, and renewed student enrollments
- Maintains full responsibility for managing and overseeing each student's academic educational plan
- Helps manage scheduling effectively for tutors and students
- Able to handle emergencies (minor or maintenance) should any arise
- Able to prioritize and effectively complete in a timely manner any extra jobs that are assigned
- Hungry and willing to learn a proven success system
- 4-year degree
- 2+ years of management/sales experience strongly preferred
- 2+ years experience working with students in schools as a teacher or other professional
- Organizational skills and proper grammar are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that requires high levels of self-motivation
- Ability to master sales scripts is required
$65,000 at plan
We are the owners of Tutoring Club and here is what we do.
Love what you do. Do what you love.
We're committed to helping our students - and you - reach your full potential!
We believe the success of our business depends on the success of each individual that passes through our halls - so you can have your dream career and count on our support every step of the way.
We're building a culture where amazing people - our students and our staff - can do their best work. If you're ready to grow your career and do work that matters by helping hundreds of students grow, you've come to the right place. Come join our family and let's grow together.