Business Development Manager:
CEO Inc. helps manufacturing companies in several markets across the U.S. find professional talent (Engineers, Quality Manager, Senior Management, etc.) and we are growing! We are looking to add an experienced, remote Business Development professional to our talented team. In this role, you will use tools provided to identify potential companies and their decision makers. Your goal from there will be to connect with these individuals, make them aware of the top talent we represent in the market and ultimately earn their business!
- Possess a minimum five years prior professional search firm experience, preferably within the Manufacturing/Engineering industries
- Proven success working in a metrics-driven sales environment and achieving goals set by both you and your Sales Leader
- Ability to execute a daily plan, which will include heavy outbound calls and follow up
- Prior knowledge with an applicant tracking system like Bullhorn
- Proven success working in a remote model a plus
We offer an competitive compensation package with uncapped earnings potential, along with a benefits package that includes 401k and incentives for top producers. Call Mark at 704.372.4701 or email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]