UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference?
Job Title: Business Analysis Consultant – M&A Integration and Relationship Management
As a Business Consultant supporting M&A integration, you will be challenged to manage the dynamic and complex process of integrating recently acquired entities into UHG’s shared-service support function. This role will focus heavily on problem solving, stakeholder management, and synergy identification. Ideal candidates will be proactive self-starters, who thrive under pressure and deliver exceptional results.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Lead the integration of new acquisitions into UHG’s centralized shared-service support model
- Establish and develop key relationships within the organization; serve as a primary interface between the acquisition and corporate departments
- Identify cost savings synergies and accelerate their realization
- Serve as an advocate and key resource to acquisitions during the integration process
- Troubleshoot integration challenges and escalate high-priority requests
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Related experience in vendor / supplier management, account management, or change management.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to translate analysis into recommendations
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to “command the room”
- Demonstrated exceptional people skills and ability to engage all levels within an organization
- Experience managing and influencing others within a matrixed organization
- Willingness to travel as needed; not to exceed 15%
- Experience (2+ years) as a management consultant
- Experience (2+ years) in supply chain / procurement
- Experience in healthcare delivery in a non-acute / clinic environment
- Experience in integrating acquisitions or leading large-scale change management efforts
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter and self-directed; ability to execute with little oversight
- Flexible in nature and work style; comfortable being uncomfortable
- Time management skills and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Colorado Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is$79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Business Analysis; Account Management, Change Management, Integration, Vendor, Supplier, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota, Work at home, remote, telecommute