Brand Manager that loves branding and knows how to brand companies better needed (Full-Time)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: John Erwin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $0 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
- We create new products and services that make your domestic life more pleasant, harmonious and fulfilling;
- We bring you solutions that meet your existing needs and anticipating your personal desires and aspirations.
- Provide consumers with products that contribute to their better living
Why join us?
We Rely on robust fundamentals and passionate and motivated teams! We can go through turbulent times with serenity and agility, seize all possible growth opportunities and focus on excellence in execution, while boosting our brands competitiveness and performance. We roll out a long-term strategy that consists in striking the right balance between growth and competitiveness.
- Define Brand strategy, value proposition, brand guidelines, and manage brand vision.
- Identify new growth opportunities and define the brand management plan to increase the brand's revenue and growth.
- Conduct market research to build, develop, plan and execute marketing strategies, including all communication channels, especially online and social media.
- Manage marketing campaign platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers' expectations and increase market share, including product development and pricing.
- Ensure that brand marketing strategy is cohesive across all departments (product management, sales engineering, technical support, customer service, and our European parent company) and align with our global brand identity.
- Analyze and quantify the success of marketing campaigns, sales forecasts, and relevant financials and reporting on product sales by creating metric-based reports and presentations.
- Supervise the external agency to manage advertising, product design, and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Organize events such as product launches, exhibitions,
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing; Masters/MBA a plus.
- Brand awareness –a clear understanding of brands and marketing.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Creative and able to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Ability to work transversally across internal and external teams
- Experience managing brand budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write articles and marketing materials that convey specific business meaning within a diverse work environment.
- Experience doing market research and interpreting the data gathered to present to internal teams impacted by the results.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through.
- Experience managing advertising agencies in North America.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively while meeting deadlines and deliver on-time results.
- Experience in results-driven brand management that enhances sales results.
- A high degree of business acumen.
- Preferred background in marketing commercial kitchen, service machines or similar preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.