BPO Sr. Manager, Client Services - Healthcare (remote)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a forward-looking and innovative team? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued, and grow? Look no farther, PSG is growing rapidly because we bring an unbeatable combination of an entrepreneurial mindset and industry-leading operational discipline to the RPO/BPO industry. As a result, we have been delivering innovative recruiting solutions and results for over a decade. To keep the momentum going, we need people that aren't afraid to take charge of a talented team and dig in to solve new problems as they come up.
As Sr. Manager, Client Services, you will lead a team of highly skilled professionals to deliver credentialing, and administrative support to your clients. With help from our highly experienced operations team, you will own client relationships and deliver outstanding results for them. At the same time, you'll help PSG continue to build a high-growth business with smart decisions, strong leadership, and bright ideas for innovations. And while we do pride ourselves on our scrappy startup mindset, this is not a sales role. Our sales team brings in new clients; it's your job to take it from there.
- Identify, coordinate, and guide process improvements and custom analyses as needed
- Build and maintain strong client relationships (client portfolio will be assigned; this is not a sales role)
- Drive results by coordinating the efforts of our operations team
- Define and articulate the economic impact we are delivering for our clients
- Manage pricing and internal costs to achieve revenue and margin targets for your portfolio of accounts
- Expand client relationships based on great operational results.
- Lead internal strategic and operational initiatives to grow PSG and improve profitability.
- Help to design new solutions, technologies, and go-to-market strategies as PSG continues to expand and innovate
- 3+ years of account management or client management experience, or equivalent
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills and conceptual problem-solving ability
- Experience using data and metrics to manage a workforce or product and deliver value to clients
- 4+ years of leadership/ management experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4-year degree
- Location: Remote
What will make you stand out
- Direct experience working in a BPO or RPO environment
- Experience with credentialing for Healthcare clinical support roles
- Leadership experience, especially managing your own team of direct reports
- A quantified track record of success owning client relationships and solving problems
- A strong interest in entrepreneurship
- Degree(s) in a business-adjacent discipline (MBA, economics, accounting, finance)
- Experience in a high-pressure environment where you are responsible for delivering results (military, management consulting, investment banking, law, medicine)
This role will have a base salary range between $100,000 and $120,000, depending on experience. An additional 20% bonus compensation target is paid quarterly depending on the company and personal performance against goals.
The company offers competitive benefits and 401k package, and generous PTO
After completing your application, we will review your application details. If successful, we will look to schedule a 30-45min conversation. Continuing successful applicants will then be provided a case study to complete over the next week.
Our finalist group of candidates will then be scheduled to do a video conference call with the VP of Client Delivery.