The title for the position is "Billing Specialist". All candidates should have a working knowledge of accounting or operations in transportation, pass a typing test, excel test and have good working knowledge of computers. Extra consideration will be given to candidates with the following specific experience:
• Vendor billing in a transportation environment
• Vendor/Carrier payment and/or Accounts Payable knowledge
• Understanding reading freight bills/Pod to match PO's.
• McLeod Software System, Prophesy or PCS Software
• Documentation imaging or previous use of imaging software
• Excel Entry Level and Microsoft Office Email in large volume experience
• Trucking and/or brokerage experience a plus.
Your daily job will require the following;
Ability to Maintaining a list of customers' accounts billing up to 300 invoices per week.
Ability to use imaging software to view backup paperwork prior to invoicing
Ability to call and email carriers for any missing supporting documentation timely
Ability to Process via email and live mail invoices to customer
Ability to Process carrier pay timely including our Quick Pay program.
Ability to report OS&D off bills to Claims department.
Ability to multi task in large email and data files.
Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
Ability to maintain a professional and courteous attitude.
Ability to maintain good attendance and minimal tardiness (this if important).
Ability to work overtime when business dictates necessary.