Job Description Summary
In accordance with contractual requirements:
Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau. Ability to pass United State Census Bureau suitability assessment.
MAXIMUS is unable to provide visa sponsorship in support of 2020 CQA Program.
The suitability assessment requires residency in the United States for a cumulative period of three (3) years over a five (5) year period ending with the date of the security application prior to starting work in support of the 2020 CQA program.
Citizenship status requirement:
MAXIMUS follows the United States Census Bureau guideline for citizenship status which requires that you are either a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Green Card holder.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues.
- Follow procedures and directions to assess the quality of service provided through monitoring incoming calls and other work types which focusing on the quality of customer service, accuracy of information provided, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Conduct call monitoring sessions to ensure workers are performing in accordance with established quality and performance standards.
- Provide feedback on call monitoring results.
- Evaluate recorded and/or transcribed interactions of a complex nature between the caller/chatter/correspondent and the worker, and provide appropriate context of ratings.
- High School Diploma with Associate degree and/or 2-4 years of experience.
- May have training or education in area of specialization.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.