My client, a reputable medical supply company in Jacksonville, is currently hiring for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative!!
- Process several types of request over the phone
- Provide guidance to ensure customers issues are resolved
- Navigate multiple systems in excel, word, and outlook
- Conduct research on orders and follow up from customers
- Review sales/order history reports
Qualifications to Apply:
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Outgoing personality and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.