Bilingual administrative assistants perform administrative duties, such as scheduling appointments, maintaining records and answering telephones, in environments where they are required to communicate with individuals who speak one of two languages.
- Answering incoming calls and making outgoing calls
- Filing and documenting assigned paperwork
- Responding to emails using Outlook
- Accurately record of numbers and figures for customers and clients
- Verifying paperwork and numbers regarding billing and accounting
- Demonstrating knowledge of clerical work in a fast pace environment
- Data entry in spreadsheets regarding customer/client information (Must be very knowledgeable of Microsoft Excel/Word)
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Must be punctual and on time ALWAYS.
- Must be able to easily adapt and communicate well to others.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL IN SPANISH