• Assist with enterprise-wide small and large complex reporting and analytics
• Assists and develops the project scope of multiple complex projects with assistance from the project team and serves as a project point of contact when necessary
• Work with business teams to understand their processes, KPI, and measurements
• Garner relevant business and technical artifacts and share appropriately
• Develop technical requirements, deployment documents and other supporting mechanisms for soliciting and documenting business needs
• Manage reporting catalog, including comparing new requests against existing inventory, making recommendations for adding or removing content as to meet business needs
• Contribute to the creation /maintenance of reporting best practices and standards.
• Ensure requirement documents are complete and include all the necessary information to support reporting development
• Participate in functional / technical /user acceptance testing efforts and resolve identified defects (if any).
• Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• 5 years’ experience in developing WebFocus reports, dashboards and portals using App Studio, Report Designer or Info Assist
• Experience in full implementation life cycle of application design, development, implementation
and rollout and handling post-production support.
• Execute test procedures to ensure completeness and quality of reports. Ability to work with project managers to ensure all business requirements have been met.
• In-depth experience using WebFOCUS 8 and above to develop the following: master file/meta data, dashboards, Guided Ad-Hoc Reporting Application, InfoAssist, report painter, managed reporting, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
• Experience with Report Caster and working knowledge of WebFocus administration and security concepts
• Extensive experience working directly with end users to gather requirements and subsequently develop into static reports, guided ad-hoc reports, and custom dashboards
• Strong SQL programming skills
• Understanding of multiple programming languages, systems, as well as data design and project management methodologies
• Experience installing, upgrading and configuring WebFocus across multiple servers
• Knowledge of Data Warehouse, ETL concepts and tools