General Dynamics Information Technology is immediately seeking a current and proficient Baseline 7 or 9 Navy Aegis Computer Network Technician (ACNT) to train fleet sailors at CSCS Detachment Mayport, FL.
- Develops, organizes, and conducts class room training and labs for Fleet ACNTs on Baseline 7 or 9 Aegis supporting maintenance and operation of Aegis computer network.
- Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers training programs and related materials in support of CSCS training objectives.
- Teaches approved course content and objectives.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
- Supports updates of course curriculum on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
Three (3) years of experience with the required system as either a maintenance technician supervisor or operator supervisor with responsibility for teaching the applicable system or function task to others in a journeyman level training environment. Of the three years, one (1) year of experience as an instructor in a Navy Training Environment, to include curriculum maintenance, writing learning objectives, preparing test items, evaluating instructional materials and the results of instruction and counseling students on academic learning problems.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.