What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Banquet Bartender?
The bartender not only mixes and mingles with customers but is savvy about drink preparation. The bartender provides customized beverage service to each of the event/banquet customers in a friendly, energetic and timely manner. Responsible for assuring the guest is having a great time and/or relaxing while at the event. Associates are passionate about guest service and have the ability to communicate effectively and multitask.
A Day in the Life:
- You will approach each guest interaction with the mindset of exceeding guest expectations
- You will embrace the culture personifying it in daily interactions with guests and associates alike
- Mix all drinks based on the serving sizes as outlined in the company manual to keep drink costs at a minimum
- You will help create an energized bar experience through friendly and personalized service
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally
- You will take pride in the overall look and feel of the hotel assuring cleanliness and conditions of the bar and surroundings are at their peak at all times
- You will drive product quality and guest satisfaction consistently operating as if they 'own it'
- You will anticipate customer needs with the ability to change goals and direction quickly
- You will have knowledge of drink preparation and presentation
- You must be able to lift trays of beverages or food items weighing up to 30-lbs. on a regular and continuing basis