B2B Sales Representative
Smash My Trash of Jacksonville
$36,000 plus commissions – Full Time
How would you like to get paid for actually obliterating trash in trash dumpsters and help the environment at the same time? Smash My Trash has come to Jacksonville and we need awesome people to join us in our quest for trash domination. Check out this crazy video about what we do! www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPIk0CkSiO0&feature=youtu.be
What is Smash My Trash
We are the biggest thing that has come to the waste disposal industry since the trash can! Our on wheels technology literally smashes the trash in a dumpster by 70 to 80%! The result is a huge cost of disposal savings to our customers and a major environmental impact on our planet! Less waste means less landfill space used. Smashed trash is easier to dispose of!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to sell to the industrial, manufacturing, and construction businesses in (Location) and create a route of happy “Smash My Trash” customers. However, we will need a General Manager as we grow our territories, so there is a definite possibility for advancement!
You will be
· Reporting directly to the owner of “ Jacksonville”
· Creating customer proposals, present them to prospective customers, and following up on those presentations to complete the contract and sale.
· Making sales calls and contacts to industrial, manufacturing, and construction businesses in a “route-like” fashion in order to maximize your time and get our Smash My Trash trucks smashing as much as possible!
· Setting face to face appointments, cold calling, maintain customer information, closing contracts. All of the stuff that you have been doing in your other sales jobs.
· Maintaining client relationships to ensure long-term happiness for our customers. (And on-going residual commissions for you!)
· Working as a team member and facilitate SMASH demos to prospects with our Smash My Trash truck driver.
· Representing Smash My Trash of (location)at association meetings, local events, conferences, and trade shows.
· Utilize marketing collateral to help create leads for your route business.
What we are looking for
· A minimum of 2 to 3 years doing outside sales, B2B sales, or something very similar.
· At least a high school diploma and a degree from the school of hard knocks.
· Someone who is adaptable, flexible and extremely organized, and detail-oriented.
· A team player who works well with others and can collaborate.
· Has a good sense of humor and gets a kick every time our SMASHER crushes our clients’ trash!
· Is a self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and a client service mentality.
· Is goal-oriented and driven to success by achieving monthly sales goals.
· Wants to EARN great money by providing incredible customer service, hustling, and generating long term business.
· Is able to prioritize tasks, deadlines and maintain consistent productivity in a fast-paced environment.
· Has reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
· Is willing to participate in a background check and drug screen.