Ref ID: 01120-9502699906
Classification: Azure Cloud Engineer
Azure Cloud Engineer will engineer solutions to design, build and maintain scalable IaaS and PaaS systems. Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of systems software. The Cloud Engineer is responsible for end-to-end solutions within Azure and continuously create improvements and automation to enhance the durability, performance and maintainability of the platform.
• Experience and/or certifications with Microsoft Azure.
•Understand how to setup & administer Azure based servers.
•Work with Microsoft’s various portals and administration areas to support, monitor and design Azure based hosting environments.
• Ensure products are delivered referencing CI/CD pipeline
•Automate repetitive tasks
•Develop self service and on demand capabilities
•Agile development environment especially SCRUM using Microsoft VSTS
• Act as a change agent for the IT Operations culture by helping define the automation strategy that allows for increased operational readiness within a set of methods and tools that provide speed, scalability, reliability and security.
• Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact to the enterprise.
• Modifies and prepares technical documentation for the best practices and systems software applications
• Required to support an on call 24 x 7 cloud production environment.
• Performs other duties as required