CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
Daily involvement in risk management activities required to successfully manage a portfolio of commercial lease transactions sourced from equipment manufacturer and value added resellers. Actively participate in portfolio management, counter party risk and reliance risk analysis of the referral source.
- Completion of annual vendor reviews and new vendor approval adhering to CIT's vendor adjudication and review policy
- Preparation and distribution of monthly risk management-reporting requirements
- Review and proactive monitoring of performance of vendor relationships
- Analysis of portfolio losses
- Cross collaboration in the completion of the Industry White Papers
- Completion of customer annual regrades and reviews
- Review and management of Desktop Credit and Portfolio Procedures
- 2+ years credit experience focusing on portfolio risk management and underwriting
- Vendor program and vendor/portfolio risk management experience with a finance firm is preferred
- Solid analytical skills, and technically sound with solid working knowledge of Word, Excel and
- Access Microsoft products
- Solid written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present reports and communicate key risks and mitigates in a concise manner to both small and large audiences in person and via conference
- Bachelor's degree preferred
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is CIT's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver, military status and service, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: