JOIN OUR CELEBRATION!
We are seeking a strong sales associate with a passion for wine and spirits, to join our fabulous team and help people CELEBRATE! You will also merchandise and stock products in addition to providing tasting, marketing and sales for your ABC store.
- Participate in online training, assist with resets, remodels, new store openings, and wine tastings at other stores
- Ensure standards of service are met by greeting and providing excellent service to all guests
- Assist in making appropriate wine and spirit recommendations to guests and assists team members to further increase their knowledge of wine and spirits
- Assist the Wine and Spirits Consultant in managing the wine or spirit tasting table during normal operating hours or special in-store events for guests
- Effectively market wine and spirits to guests via several different marketing channels, which may include social media, online or in-store product reviews, or in-store displays and signage
- Restock and replenish the sales floor with product from the stockrooms and ensure all posted price points are correct
- Responsible for following all operational compliance policy to ensure safety among team members and guests
- Operate a Point-of-Sale terminal to process all guest transactions, involving basic cash handling and applying coupons or discounts in accordance with company policy
- Join all team members as they assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the property, including picking up or sweeping any debris inside and outside the storefront, collecting shopping carts from the parking lot and cleaning out the restrooms as required
- All of our team members for any position are required to be 21 years of age or older.
- While we like to see some experience, training or knowledge in the wine or spirits industry, successful sales experience in a relevant retail or customer service environment is a great background to have as well, as long as you have a passion for wine and spirits. Is that your background? If so, if you are a fast learner, and the thought of working hard to become extremely knowledgeable about the ABC products excites you, then this might be for you!
- We require our Full-Time team members to be able to work a flexible schedule as business requires, and in our business, that means night and weekends, especially during our busy holiday season.
Physical Requirements ( with or without accommodation):
- Must be able to remain standing for long periods upwards of 8 hours at a time, frequently move about throughout the store
- Must frequently lift and/or transport up to 35 pounds throughout the store including through any stockrooms or backroom on premises
- Occasionally ascends and descends ladders and step stools to safely access stockroom and floor shelves as needed
* Full position description available upon request during the interview process.
Our Mission is: “We make everyday celebrations better while enriching the lives of team members and by contributing to organizations that benefit families in the communities we serve.”
Experience our Core Values: Respect, Empower, Inspire!
Respect our mission, our guests and each other
Empower each other to make an impact, no matter how small
Inspire and support our Team Members and the communities they serve
Come join this family-owned, growth-oriented organization today!
Full-time team members receive outstanding benefits, which include:
PAID VACATION AND PTO
INCENTIVE COMPENSATION PROGRAM
ABC UNIVERSITY - GREAT WINE, SPIRITS, BEER, CIGAR TRAINING
EXCELLENT HEALTH INSURANCE FOR INDIVIDUAL + FAMILY
DENTAL AND VISION PLANS
COMPANY-MATCH 401K PROGRAM
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS ON WINE AND SPIRITS
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
Complete your online application today at www.abcfws.com/careers. We look forward to helping you take the first step towards a successful ABC career!
Equal Employment Opportunity
ABC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and we make all employment decisions without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, gender, gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law (“protected status”).
ABC is an alcohol-free, drug-free workplace.
- 3 to 6 months of Wine and Spirits training or knowledge
- Retail Sales
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals