Avante at Jacksonville Beach Skilled Nursing and Rehab Center is seeking an Assistant Nursing Home Administrator. The Assistant Nursing Home Administrator assists the facility Nursing Home Administrator in directing the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, State and local standards governing long-term care facilities to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to the residents at all times, and provides leadership and direction for overall facility operations.
- Must be a licensed Nursing Home Administrator in good standing and meet all applicable federal and State licensure requirements, and maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment;
- Meet the Education and Experience requirements outlined below;
- Must be able to read and interpret financial records and reports;
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant;
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills;
- Must speak and understand English;
- Must exhibit excellent customer service skills, and must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team;
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures, as well as the laws, regulations and guidelines governing post-acute care facilities;
- At least three (3) years of previous post-acute care experience in a hospital or long-term care facility setting strongly preferred, with supervisory experience a plus;
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the elderly.
Education and Experience:
- Must be currently licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator in the State of Florida, and must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment;
- Must have at least a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university;
- At least three (3) years of previous post-acute care experience in a hospital or long-term care facility setting strongly preferred, with supervisory experience a plus.
Avante offers a premium compensation and benefits package including:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Time off and Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- And so much more.....
Avante at Jacksonville Beach
1504 Seabreeze Ave
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Avante provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, Veterans' status, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender, genetic information or any other category protected by law. In addition to federal requirements, Avante complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Avante expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, Veterans' status or any other category protected by law. Improper interference with the ability of Avante's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline, up to and including, discharge.